Hallo Friday! Get it? Hallo for halloween/hello. Friday for... well, you know Friday. Ok... corny. Anyways, TGIF.
a few things....
1. We're one week away from the Savannah 1/2 Marathon. I ran 11 last Saturday, but paid for it on Monday. We'll see how next week goes. I'm thankful for this whole concept of tapering off... I'm taking it to it's fullest meaning. Actually come to think of it, I've just been tapering this entire training season...
2. Did you know I'm planning on being a substitute teacher while I finish this degree? No? Well, I am & I'm pretty darn excited to get my feet wet in the classroom. Wish me luck - I hear I'll need it. ;)
3. At 11 o'clock today - I'll be done with tests for the weeks. Amen and Amen. I can finally clean my kitchen and do the laundry.
4. HALLOWEEN is this weekend. We have a fun little gathering of friends tomorrow night and the Mister and I are STILL trying to figure out what wear... I might go as an exhausted graduate student. But I was told that was lame-o.
5. Tonight I'm trying out TWO new recipes because we're having some really fun friends over for dinner... I'll post them next week with full reviews. One is from Pinterest and the other is from a magazine. :) Yum... can't wait.
6. I've gone through an entire bag of candy corn this week. My Bad.
Ok that's all for today, but I hope yall have a fabulous Halloween/Fall Festival/Reformation Weekend!