It's Thanksgiving Week.... YES YES YES YES YES! In honor of our trip to KY and spending the holiday with family & friends, I wanted to post a few things I'm thankful for:
10. Sour Patch kids... seriously I love you.
9. Christmas Tree Cakes by Little Debbie... YES.
8. Cheesefries from the Outback... Holler
7. Adopted for Life by Dr. Russ Moore. MUST READ.
6. Beautiful NC weather. So thankful I don't live in a COLD state. I love not having to wear a coat.
5. Those $1 Totino's frozen pizzas. You may think they're gross... I think they're heaven.
4. First set of holidays married. This should be fun! So thankful to be celebrating with my best friend.
3. The release of the new Chronicles of Narnia movie in December (I CAN'T WAIT).
2. Being able to travel to ky to be with family and friends. And to eat some home cooking.
1. Sweatpants... I really love sweatpants and love being able to live in them these next couple of days.
This list obviously isn't exhaustive... but just a few of the little things that I'm loving this week.