Ok Yall, this is going to be short and sweet. Seeing as last Friday's was a bit more intense... I feel like leaving the blog on a fun note for the weekend. So here we go...
1. Holy Cow it's April 1st. First off, I really can't believe it's april already?!?!?!?! Second, this post has nothing to do with April Fools Day, but I did want to remind you about it so you can beware of pranking coworkers/family members/roommates/etc. you're welcome.
2. Have I ever told you that I really like my Small Group? Seriously. I think I'm obsessed. They came over to our place last night and if our apartment was bigger, I think I'd ask them all to move in. Perhaps start a commune. Ok, maybe not... but still, I like them a lot. I made a chicken pot pie recipe from the mister's family and it is SO easy and delicious. Since it has 2 of my fav things, Cheese & Carbs, who would've doubted my undying love for it?
3. I think I'm having a runner's identity crisis. I read all these blogs about runners who LOVE what they do... and don't get me wrong, I love it too but I'm no Skinny Runner. She's like the guru of running. Anyways... I really like running a lot, but I have to face the fact that I am by no means her. I keep telling myself: "You do like to run. You DO like to run. You LOVE running for a CAUSE!" 1 month from today is race day... must. keep. running.
4. Next week I have a really fun and crazy announcement. No I'm not preggers! - Yes, I know that's what you were thinking. Stay tuned. :)
5. I really want one of these to run with/cuddle with/watch tv with/take to the park...beach...lake/eat froyo with! (and yes I do realize that it sounds like I'm trying to replace the mister... but it's not true! hehe):
Introducing: The fabulous German Shorthaired Pointer.
Aren't they beautiful?
Speaking of Points, I think the mister would get a LOT of extra points if this happened to be my graduation present. Of course, we live in apartment and the pup wouldn't have any room to run so he'd also have to get me a house. Just an idea. I'm not asking for much... right? ;)
Alright... that's it for this Friday. See you on the flip side of the weekend!
Much love - B