Here we go... IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really really love this time of year... A LOT. No, for real... I love it. And out of my love for this time of year, I thought I'd make a list of things I love about it - obviously not in order of importance.
10. The newly found motivation to be work out... Must get ready for the next feeding frenzy (24-26th) because we all know I'm not going to say no to Christmas comida.
9. CHRISTMAS LIGHTS on houses. like lots of them... like whole neighborhoods full of them. I cannot wait to go drive through neighborhoods (if any of you triangle-area peeps know of good spots... holler).
8. Santa is at the mall. Enough said... I like the guy. Now if only I could convince the Mister to sit on his lap with me.
7. I can unashamedly listen to Christmas music without being judged.
6. SUGAR COOKIES shaped like trees, snow flakes, and santas. AND all the other yummy Christmas desserts that I can find on Pinterest.
5. Christmas plays (the Rockettes, Church choirs, live nativities, you name it... I love it).
4. I have a tree INSIDE my house. For real, how absurd is that? Only at Christmas is that permissible & I love it.
3. Colored lights. Let's all be honest... they are SO much more fun than white lights.
2. Quality time spent with family and friends
1. PARADES - if only I could ride on the sleigh with Santa in the Macy's Day Parade. Dream. Come. True.
Alright, I just realized I made an entire list on why I love this time of year without mentioning Jesus or anything about his birth. What kind of Christian am I?!?!?!?! So let it be known, I am thankful for Him as well.
I hope you and yours had a fabulous Thanksgiving!